Sunday, November 16, 2008

OBSESSION

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's what you'd call it. I've held out for a long time not getting sucked into the Twlight Series...well I am now totally addicted! Bridger brought me the first book on Thursday night. Hailey had been through her surgery that morning, and there had been a lot of holding and rocking her while she was asleep...not much I could do but read. Um...I am now in the third book...yes that's right...I started the first one on Thursday night. I probably won't get through the 3rd and 4th ones as quickly as I got through the first two though. Hailey is almost back to normal... so I don't have as much down time. Please, please, please tell me I'm not the only who got sucked into this addiction!
I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

9 comments:

Kayla said...

Nope, you're the only one!
Just kidding. Glad you jumped on board! I love those books.

Erinn said...

I'm there with ya! They are awesome books! I'm on the 3rd one for a 2nd time!! :) Try buying the books and downloading them to your iPod. That's the ONLY way I get to read! Then you can just pop one ear peice in and go about your day. :) I'm so glad your hooked. I'm making Brian go with me to the movie this coming Friday (the day it opens) and I am so FREAKING excited!! :) LOVE YA!

~G~ said...

Not the only one! I read all four in the first two days after the hurricane! There was nothing else to do!! But love them!

Unknown said...

Obsessed! Yes... Read the first three while too sick to anything else while pregnant. Read the fourth one while nursing. Girls night this weekend for the movie!! Check out The Host by Stephanie Meyer too, you'll love it! I agree with the ipod idea. I went to the local library and checked them out. Now I'm going through them the second time. Enjoy the obession!

Desta said...

Don't worry. I totally did. I read all three books in a week (three were all that were out when I read then). It's a fun obsession. I just hope the movie isn't too cheesy.

Jilly Bean said...

How funny. I haven't been enticed to take the plunge. I'm happy Hailey's doing well!

anne said...

Ya know...I like them too. I'm not obsessed as you say you are...but I do like them. I want to read the first book again before I see the movie...but maybe I won't like the movie as much if I do that. They always leave so much out.

Hope Hailey is doing alright. :)

Platte and Heather said...

Too funny! I love how fast they go. I am glad everything went well with Hailey's surgery. She is such a cutie. I love your family pictures. She actually reminds me a lot of you when you were little--and I would know, since you are one of the few people I have known since I was born! :)

Dixie Ashton said...

ok, ok, so I also am hooked on the series. It's Kirsten's fault! Her birthday is Friday and she says we are going together to the movie on Saturday for her B-day. Hope it is as good as the book